Get motivated for cold water workouts by zipping this Aqua Thermal Jacket on tight. Its uniquely-designed, double-layered mesh body with fleece fabric lining provides wind-resistant and water-resistant conditions great for aqua aerobics, aqua therapy, or warm-up swims. The thinner more flexible sleeves allow for full mobility while still providing warmth during workouts. This comfortable jacket also provides sun protection with UPF 50+ rating! Wear the jacket for an entire workout or quickly peel it off mid-workout with its full-zipper front. What once had been cold or uncomfortable temperatures during water class can now be a more pleasant experience.
- Design: Designed to kill-the-chill during water activities without weighing you down in the water.
- Fit: When fit correctly, it keeps water from flowing into shirt which keeps you warmer. For a correct fit, the aqua jacket is designed to fit nice and snug. While zipping it closed, the fabric should be lightly stretched and pulled snug for an all-around taut fit.
- Function: Lightweight enough so that it doesn’t weigh you down in the water or restrict movements, but technical enough to insulate in cold water or cold weather.
- Fabric: UPF 50+, 100% polyester long-sleeve jacket keeps you warm and lasts against the chlorine.
- Made in USA: Designed and manufactured in San Luis Obispo, CA – where all GH Sports wear is made.
If you like the idea but think it might be a little too warm in your pool or are looking for a replacement during the summer try our GH Men’s Aqua Shirt. Still need more warmth? Pair it with our Aqua Tight.
Also available for women.