These comfortable arm cycle warmers are made of a Dryline fabric that combines excellent moisture transfer with support, comfort, form fit and great durability. Soft fabric-covered elastic grippers on upper arm hold warmer in place gently yet strongly. Great to wear on cooler days with a short-sleeved jersey. Easy to roll down, pull off, and small enough to fit in one or two of your back pockets if the ride warms up. Made in the USA.
GH Arm Warmer Sizing*
Bicep Circumference Length
X-Small 9.5 – 10.5 in. 15 – 17 in.
Small 10 – 11 in. 16 – 18 in.
Medium 10.5 – 11.5 in. 17 – 19 in.
Large 11 – 12 in. 18 – 20 in.
X-Large 11.5 – 13 in. 19 – 21 in.
*If unsure of sizing, size down 1 size due to elasticity of fabric
- Design: Dryline fabric provides warmth and wicking properties to keep the wind off and the heat in for those cold rides.
- Fit: Made to start high on arm, right above where your shortsleeve shirt stops, and stay tight all the way down your arm.
- Function: Stop the wind chill or the stale frost with this thermal layer that breathes.
- Fabric: The blend of Polyester and Lycra provides long lasting durability with form fitting stretchiness.
- Made in the U.S.A: We have been making these same warmers for over 10 years in our California warehouse.