These durable leg cycle warmers are made of a Dryline fabric that combines excellent moisture transfer with support, comfort, form fit and great durability. Its covered elastic band at the top of garment keeps leg warmer in place with comfort. Nine inch zippers at leg bottom facilitate easy removal over cycle shoes. Small enough to fit in one or two of your back pockets if the ride warms up.
GH Leg Warmer Sizing*
Thigh Circumference Length of Garment
X-Small 17 – 19 in. 19.5 in.
Small 18 – 21 in. 21 in.
Medium 20 – 23 in. 22. in.
Large 22 – 25 in. 23 in.
X-Large 23 – 27 in. 24 in
*If unsure of sizing, size down 1 size due to elasticity of fabric. Most important fit is the thigh circumference, the length can be stretched
- Design: Dryline fabric provides warmth and wicking properties to keep the wind off and the heat in for those cold rides.
- Fit: Should start high on thigh, right above where your shorts stop, and stay tight all the way down your leg.
- Function: Stop the wind chill or the stale frost with this thermal layer that breathes.
- Fabric: The blend of Polyester and Lycra provides long lasting durability with form fitting stretchiness.
- Made in the U.S.A: We have been making these same warmers for over 10 years in our California warehouse.